Announcing our new Platoons!
Start your training now!Tue 9 Jul
We've created a new 'standard events' calendar, so it's easier to plan things:
Monday 1 Jul
- Mon: Sniper Only
- Tue: Training Day
- Wed: Knife Only
- Thu: Training Day
- Fri: Shotgun only
- Sat: Platoon Scrims
- Sun: Random Event
Added a Teamspeak Screenshot Guide to help you get configured. These settings help minimise feedback in the channel, and give you a cool overlay in-game to tell who's talking/etc.Monday 10 Jun
We now have a third server online - BOOKMARK NOW - thanks to Thanks to =EM='s one and only BORGIE.Sunday 9 Jun
He's mixing it up with some different weapon restrictions and map combinations ... and no doubt some Heli-mayhem. Clan ranks and moderator commands should work on the new server.
=EM= Server 2 online -- Expanding our empire to include Air & Vehicle maps!Saturday 25 May
Excessive Mayhem is a BFP4F clan. We have servers running 24/7, and regularly run custom events (e.g. knife-only, default weapons, etc).
Our game servers are located in Australia, therefore majority of our members are New Zealanders or Australian.
'Excessive Mayhem' also known as =EM= was founded by xDECEPTIONx and MckRecon. =EM= is designed to be extremely active with a great TeamSpeak3 Community, and a FB Group for fast notifications. Excessive Mayhem also hosts a wide range of OPEN events for all Battlefield players, Such as Knife only and Sniper only events. We also run unranked CLAN events, Like CLAN vs CLAN Tournaments and much more.
if you wish to apply to Excessive Mayhem please READ requirements and complete the application form below. Thankyou.
Everyone playing on our servers, or chatting on TeamSpeak must adhere to these basic, common-sense rules. Clan-Members are expected to set the example and help police these.
- No personal attacks of any kind
- Respect race, gender, sexuality, religion, nationality, etc. There have on occasion been some gay and racial slurs being used in Teamspeak and this can be offensive to other people, even if not directed at them. Don't even do it in jest.
- We are not a dating service: People join our clan to game and have fun, not so you can try your best pick-up line on them.
- We all were noobs once: Celebrate your victory over them in the game, but don't try to insult them or their gameplay personally. Think someone is a noob? Why don't you step-up and help them improve their skills with some helpful advice.
- Respect when people voice their discomfort with a conversation (whatever it is). We're a multi-national clan, and we all have our own 'lines' we don't like being crossed.
- Each server has its own set of gameplay rules. Type /rules at any time to show them.
- Respect the admins/moderators.
- No hacking
- No hackusations: Report issues via the 'Report Issue' form on our website, along with evidence.
- No glitching: Using anomalies within the game (e.g. parachute glitch, C4/Grenade jumping, getting inside buildings not designed for it, etc.) is not permitted. Play the game the way the designers intended it.
- No stat-padding
The grey lines
- It's a war game, so some degree of swearing/etc is permitted in-game or in Teamspeak. But this should NEVER be a personal attack or prolonged. And never in breach of etiquette (e.g. gay slurs, racial attacks, etc). If other players ask you to stop, then respect this request - while this is a PEGI 16 game, in reality there are young people playing, and others may have young children within earshot of their computer.
- All these rules/etiquette apply to TeamSpeak voice and text chat too
- Ensure that your audio settings are configured right -- to minimise any feedback, background noise, etc.
- Don't talk over people
- Don't belch, eat in front of the microphone, have (unrelated) conversations with other people in your house, etc -- Mute your microphone.
- Real first (or full) names are for use on our TeamSpeak server ONLY among clan members -- Don't use them in-game
=EM= has a unique clan ranking system, Every newly accepted =EM= member is rewarded with rank 'Private'. There are 8 ranks in total and only 8 achievements that allow you to proceed higher. Every =EM= member that ranks-up is rewarded with more position and powers within =EM=, Including clan server and clan organisation powers.
Do you have what it takes to become the next =EM= GENERAL and lead our brothers into Mayhem!?
|#||Rank||Requirements & Benefits|
Has been active on server for 10 hours per week, on average.
Showing good maturity and personality.
Has been a Server VIP for 2 weeks or more.
Has been Server VIP for one full month.
Always using TeamSpeak while playing on our servers.
Demonstrated competence at being an in-game moderator
Has added =EM= tag to active in-game character name
Promoted based on merit
Promoted based on merit
Must have effectively managed at least one server event
Promoted based on merit
Our ranking system is structured to encourage good management of our gaming servers, for everyone's enjoyment. It is not for anyone's PERSONAL POWER TRIP. Any members who take advantage of our ranking system and moderation abilities will be quickly demoted.
To join =EM=:
1) Connect to our TeamSpeak Server (Instructions).
2) Click the Signup link show in the TeamSpeak welcome greeting.